<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3035466628035796758?origin\x3dhttp://im-an-egg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
hello.
qien
25.02.94
Twitter!

talk.


Friday, January 16, 2009
Friday is a horrible horrible day. Forget about monday blues, I think it's more like friday blues for me. And I've got severe friday blues now. There's like parent's forum thing tomorrow morning, and co AGAIN on monday. How wonderful.

Sectionals suck. I used to complain about yaoyao everyday and ever since his disappearance, I kinda miss complaining about him xD I'm weird, I know. I don't even get to complain about the horrible smoke smell from yaoyao anymore. How sad is that lah. I'm missing a damn bastard who I used to hate sooooo fucking much. And I'll like 99999999% confirm that I prefer him over hao laoshi -.-

School was uh okay today. We celebrated Annabel's birthday in the morning xD Early birthday to be eaxct. It was a simple celebration. Sing song, blow candle, eat cake. And the 2hours of maths passed by quite fast, surprisingly. And somehow I think that maths is interesting -.- Okay, I still hate maths. I just changed my perspective of it that's all. Andrique is a bastard LOL. I merely called him a damn horse with no legs and he tried to kill me wtf. He put a chair over my head and I almost died when he tried to kill me with his metal ruler.

Siannnnnn, tomorrow still got the parent's forum thing D: