<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3035466628035796758?origin\x3dhttp://im-an-egg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
hello.
qien
25.02.94
Twitter!

talk.


Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Just reached home and had a nice long shower :D It feels great to have a shower when you're like so tired and all that. Showers works wonders okay. I'm seriously damnnnnnnnn tired today. Must be because of the damn chinese new year -.- Seriously, why can't the school give us a CNY break of a whole week or something? 2 days is seriously too short. Okay fine, though we had a long weekend but still, they should let us be on break longer D: They're already lucky we didn't ask for a half month break since new year is like 15 days long.

I have a cold now D: Dunno which idiot pass to me :( Must be geannie LOL. I drank her milo today -.- Walau I want her to pass her FEVER to me but she passed me her damn cold instead D: My little brother made me lemsip, how nice. Maybe I should be nicer to him from now on, though I've always been nice. Like duh, I'm like the nicest person on earth. Don't you all agree huh? :D

School today was totally boring. I practically dragged myself out of bed today when the bloody buses woke me up. But luckily I had the buses to wake me up :O I swear I would have slept to 7am if it weren't for the buses. Thank you SBS. LOL. My little brother totally annoyed me to hell this morning. He just wouldn't wake up no matter how many fking times I try to wake him up. It's as if he's dead okay. I'm serious. He's just lying there, really really still, not moving at all. So I kicked him really hard and he woke up :D My leg rocks.

I keep dozing off during lessons today. Especially during physics and history. Maybe because the lessons are like overly quiet. There's no noise to distract me from dozing off. I had to keep pinching myself(secretly of course. I don't want anyone to think I'm emo D:) to stay awake. And my whole body is damn sore now. I don't know why. I'm going to sleep real early today :D I think I can like sleep till the next day if I were to sleep now :D

School sucks.