Friday, January 30, 2009
Yayyyyy it's the weekends :D I can finally have a nice loooong sleep without anyone disturbing me. Okay except for the damn buses -.- Whatever lah, I'll go stuff cotton wool into my ears or something.Lessons were okay today. SURPRISINGLY. Fridays just rock so much. The lessons seem to pass by in the blink of an eye :O I DON'T UNDERSTAND INDICES. And I fucking made a fool of myself when mrs koh asked me to do the question on the board LOL. I kept going, "Huh what? I don't know how to do lah!" Then mrs koh was so fed up with me that she helped me do the question LOL. Thank god she forgot to ask me to look for her during recess :D
I finally got to buy food during recess! :O And somehow the food I queued up to buy(without cutting queue) just tastes so damn delicious LOL. Okay I added too much chilli but still, it was damn good kay. But we only had like 5minutes to eat so I practically swallowed everything without chewing LOL.
English test today. Started at 2.30 which is kinda weird cause usually tests start half an hour after school. So yeah, we had a nice one and half hour lunch. I ate fishball noodles with geannie at the canteen :D Long time never eat already LOL. It's usually very nice but today's seriously tasted like seawater. Damn damn damn damn salty okay. The soup itself was already damn salty(I didn't know LOL) and I still went to add one big spoon of chilli(the chilli is SALTY) okay. So yeah, lunch was rather horrible.
Test was okay. Luckily it was informal letter :D The stupid dheeraj still go scare us say report MIGHT come out. In the end it was informal. The paper was set by her somemore. WTF right. Cheat our feelings lah D: After test was SS lecture xD Until about 4.45 LOL. We missed 2hours and 15minutes of CO kay. And we took our time to go up there so we only had 20mins of lesson LOL. Hao laoshi was weirdly funny today. He said he want to jump off the building but he never jump lah D: Nvm, next week I go push him off xD
I'm like damn excited for tomorrow. I'm going on a DATE with sam xDD A date you know :D








